Did you know that the pigments you eat are basically synthetic?
Do you know its harm?
Natural blue pigment- Spirulina Blue, always guarding your health and gives you unbridled happiness!
Spirulina Blue is superior to other blue colorants:
- Derived from natural spirulina, healthier
- The only natural blue pigment approved by FDA
- Unlike artificial colorants, it has no dyeing effect on your tongue
- It can anti-cancer, promote blood cell regeneration, anti-oxidation, anti-allergy, anti-inflammatory, etc.
- One of the three primary colors, other colors can be blended
Phycocyanin is a water-soluble pigment, that can be used as a food colorant and cosmetics additives.
It won't mask the flavors of your recipes, and its usage in food is not limited.
|Series||Product name||Color value||The Difference|
|①||Spirulina Liquid Extract||E3||It is a blue honey-like liquid, fast-dissolving, avoid dust flying, easy to use.|
|②||Spirulina Blue E10||E10||With 45% trehalose and 5% sodium citrate as a carrier.|
|③||Spirulina Blue E18||E18||With 30% trehalose and 5% sodium citrate as a carrier. It’s the most commonly used specification in the world.|
|④||Spirulina Blue E25||E25||With 5% sodium citrate, high content of phycocyanin. It can be used in medical scientific researches, health care products, cosmetics, and more.|
- Soluble in water, insoluble in alcohol and grease
- It is stable in weak acidity and neutral (pH 4.5~8) liquid
- The color may fade if heated above 60˚C.
- Keep pouch sealed tightly after opening.
- Two year’s shelf life at 0℃~10℃