Vitamin C 1000mg Tablet is one of the most extensive health products to improve immunity and have a super anti-oxidation function. we can provide VC chewable tablets, swallowed tablets, effervescent tablets, and other dosage forms; Swallow tablets.
- 8000 capsules / 20kg / CTN
- The quotation is usually $ / 1000 tablets
- MOQ: 500,000 tablets
- Such products can be sold after direct filling by customers
|Product||Vitamin C 1000mg Tablet|
|Package||8000 capsules / 20kg / CTN|
|Effective Ingredients||The volume of Addition (mg/pill)|
|Silicon dioxide||10 mg|
|Croscarmellose sodium||50 mg|
|magnesium stearate||12 mg|
|Coating powder(White)||38 mg|
|Appearance||White coating table, bright and clean|
|Mode size||19.5×8.5mm（Capsule type）|
|The average weight per piece||1273mg/table ±5%|
|Weight variation||In 20g samples, the deviation of ±5% over the average weight shall not exceed 2 pieces, and shall not exceed ±10%|
|Active ingredient content|
|Limitation of heavy metal|
|Limitation of microorganism|
|Total plate count||≤1000cfu/g|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g|
Vitamin C effervescent tablets, indications are
1. Enhance the body's resistance, used to prevent and treat various acute and chronic infectious diseases or other diseases.
2. For the recovery period after illness, wound healing period and auxiliary treatment of allergic diseases.
3. Used to prevent and treat scurvy.
- This product is a vitamin non-prescription drug.
1. It is not advisable to take this product for long-term overdose, otherwise, sudden withdrawal may cause scurvy symptoms.
2. This product can pass through the placenta and secrete milk. Overdose in pregnant women can induce neonatal scurvy.
3. The following situations should be used with caution:
- Hyperoxalate urine disease
- Oxalate deposition disease
- Uric acid kidney stones
- Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency
- Iron granulocyte anemia or thalassemia
- Sickle cell anemia
- Diabetes (due to vitamin C interfering with blood glucose quantification).
4. If overdose or serious adverse reactions occur, seek medical attention immediately.
5. For those who are allergic to this product, those with allergies should be used with caution.
6. It is forbidden to use when the properties of this product are changed.
7. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
8. The dosage of the elderly should consult a physician or pharmacist.
9. If you are using other drugs, please consult your physician or pharmacist before using this product.Related file Download