Introduce: Foodgel™ C200 meets customers’ pursuit of low-fat healthy living while it is the perfect substitute for animal fats.
- Improve the quality and elasticity
- Can be widely used in meat products that do not need heat treatment, improve the elasticity and slicing, and maintain the water.
- Substitute for animal fats, improve the taste, and save cost.
Quantity of Addition: 10%-20%
Applications：for low-temperature emulsified sausages, high-temperature ham sausages, and sausages, ham and other processed-meat products that need to increase the structure of the product.
- The water and vegetarian gum are mixed in a cutting bowl at a high speed to form a paste, without particles.
- Slowly add pre-heated vegetable oil or animal oil, cutting at high speed until the material is evenly mixed and present emulsified white, control the temperature of the pan at 30 °C -40 °C.
- After the cutting is completed, keep it in the environment of 0-6 °C for 4-6 hours. It can be used after being gelatinized. The storage time should not exceed 12 hours.
- Make the recombinant fat by twisting different specification of the stencil, or added during the cutting process, and can also be used during the mixing process.
Tips: Foodgel™ C200: water: vegetable oil = 1:18:12 Foodgel™ C200:water: animal fat = 1:20:10
|Physical appearance||uniform powder|
|Dry reduction, W/%||≤13|
|Lead / (mg / kg)||≤2|
|Arsenic / (mg / kg)||≤2|
|Staphylococcus aureus / 25g||NEGATIVE|
|Salmonella / 25g||NEGATIVE|
|Shigella / 25g||NEGATIVE|
Storage：The temperature should below 25 °C, relative humidity below 80%.