The ProBinder™️ Ms series is a biological fermentation preparation for fermenting bacteria of the genus Streptococcus mutans, which is an enzyme that catalyzes the inter-protein acyl transfer reaction, resulting in covalent cross-linking between proteins (or polypeptides). Cross-linking has a significant effect on the properties of the protein, gelling ability, thermal stability, and water holding capacity, thereby improving the structural and functional properties of the protein, giving the food protein a unique texture and mouthfeel.
Use range: sausage products (sausage, hot dog, meatballs)
- Improve the elasticity, brittleness, and texture of the product;
- Increase product water retention and increase product yield;
- Improve product slicing and improve product quality;
- Increase the gel strength of the product.
Intestinal use process:
Raw meat minced → → kneaded → added to ProBinder™️ Ms
→Filling molding→→Placement reaction→→Sterilization→→Finished product
The use of meatballs:
Raw meat (pig, beef, chicken) → → mix (1/2 ice water + other additives) → → add ProBinder™️ Ms mix (1/2 ice water + starch) → → ball forming → → reaction (45 °C-55°C, 15-20 minutes)→→cooked (80°C-85°C)→→cooling→→finished product
Keep it cool (preferably frozen or frozen) and dry, away from light. Avoid exposure to air and use or reseal the product as soon as it is opened.
- The amount of ProBinder™️ Ms added depends on the formulation of the food and its production process and is determined experimentally before use.
2, ProBinder™️ Ms should not be mixed with oxidants.
- If you need help, please contact our technical service department.