Introduce: Foodgel™ C100 is a substitute for meat while it could not only enhance the flavor but also reduce costs
1, Maintain the water
2, form a stable thermal irreversible gel, greatly reducing production costs.
3, customize according to your needs.
4. Make the products white.
Quantity of Addition: 5%-10%
Applications：all kinds of sausages, sandwich ham and other meat products.
- Pour 30kg of water (10 °C) into the cutting bowl with low speed, and slowly add 1kg of Foodgel™ C100 to the water
- After completely mixed, Start the high-speed cutting until it is mixed with the fine and uniform granules, and the whole form is viscous paste
- Standing for 10min-14min
- Add 8-12kg of corn starch or tapioca starch, mix well, and get the pre-formed rubber.
- Keep the pre-formed rubber in 0-6 ° C, and should be used up in 12hours.
- Mix pre-formed rubber during the cutting of meat.
|Physical appearance||uniform powder|
|color||Light yellow or white|
|Loss on drying, W/%||≤13|
|Lead / (mg / kg)||≤2|
|Arsenic / (mg / kg)||≤2|
|Staphylococcus aureus / 25g||NEGTIVE|
|Salmonella / 25g||NEGTIVE|
|Shigella / 25g||NEGTIVE|
Storage：The temperature should below 25 °C, relative humidity below 80%.Related file Download